Coral got a little out of hand making this webpage. Nobody read the whole thing. So here are the important bits:
- We’re looking forward to seeing all of you! If you haven’t had a chance to do so yet, please let us know whether or not you’re coming by commenting on this page or emailing us (dale . and . coral [at] sheldon-hess . org).
- The cabins will fill up, if they haven’t already. If you haven’t registered for a cabin, but plan to, you should probably do that soon. There are always plenty of campsites, and we don’t have any reason to believe the motels in town will fill up. So there’s always that.
- Our plan for food is to do a potluck kind of thing. We’ll cook a fair bit ahead of time, but we’re counting on friends and family to help us out by bringing stuff. You could help us plan by signing up for something.
Unless Coral’s dad talks us out of it,We’re planning to wing it on tables andchairs. If you have folding tables orcamping chairs you’d be willing to bring along, please bring them! Please put your name on them somewhere, so everybody gets their own tables and chairs back at the end of the day.
- We’re kind of going with a summer camp/family reunion/picnic feel for this whole thing (if that isn’t obvious by now). There will be a campfire. Please don’t wear clothes you’d be sad to get dirty.
- Pets aren’t allowed in the area where the party will be happening. Please leave them at home.
- We’re flying home to Alaska after the wedding. We’ll have two weeks’ worth of clothing with us, meaning no room to carry anything else; please don’t bring gifts. Your attendance and potluck item really are gift enough! (We could also give you our mailing address, if you feel strongly that a gift is necessary.)